Sunday 13 May 2012

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU MOM ♥♥


I sometimes wonder if the Americans actually keep saying “LOVE YOU” “MISS YOU” all the time or is it made up in reel world. Well, how does it matter to me, right? But I am just curious.



In my world, it’s little different. Well, I am understanding it. I can hardly talk to my mom over phone. I don’t know what to say. Let alone ending all the conversation with “LOVE YOU MOM”. I just find it weird. Does it mean that I love my MOM less than those Americans? I think not.


RELATIONSHIPS- the only 13alphabet word which is untouched by the rumored curse on this number. By them I don’t mean meaningless flings, I mean papa, deeksha, cousins, uncles, aunts ! and above all, my MOM.



These are some people that lure you to swim through the evil waters of this metaphoric life.
A very happy mother’s day to you maaa, I’m penning down all I’ve never told you and all you’ve always wanted to hear from your 18 year old son. (I know you still think your son is 10 and is mre fragile than a triplet of pre-mature babies).


From the moment that wooden clock on the wall strikes 5, your day shines upon me, or rather us. You, are my SUN. I dread the day when some darned alarm clock would wait till all night to haunt my dreams in the morning. You give me a huge smile every morning , wake me up all sweetly :D and then my heart tells me ‘all is well’.



Those days end up to be my brightest when you sit beside me until I fall asleep , take me into your soft cocoon and caress me. You constitute me mumma. And your mouth watering delicious, aahh make me wonder why I can’t cook like you. Damn, I just can’t cook better than you mom.
And you’re beautiful J


I never mouth I love you to you because saying ain’t enough any day. Coz some things are better expressed in action or as a matter of fact  just the eyes than in words. Words may be hallow or even untrue at times but eyes don’t lie. I know my little gestures do  their task and yell that to you every day. Conversing  with you makes you opine and gives me some wings, my thoughts fly until they reach the sky.

So on the final note, I love you MOM (all thanks to my ever-green absolutely gorgeous nani for bringing my angel into this world).




I Loovvee you mom.


Stay with me forever :*


Your pampered child.


MEJ


P.s- found this pic in facebook, thought worth putting up in my blog J

No comments:

Post a Comment