Saturday 17 December 2011


It was five in the morning today, I had not slept. I watched  ‘ A WALK TO REMEMBER’ and ‘DEAR JOHN’ a movie based on the  novel of nicholas sparks and was going through  messages in my inbox of the  Gal I love the most. So much for falling in true love, again!



Well I was smiling all over again remembering  the day I first saw her , the day I proposed her and she replied ‘yes’ smiling sheepishly  , the day infact she became my first crush. Yes, she was my first crush, the one who you would never forget until death welcomes you…

Given how she looked- tall (5’8”), dusky, long jet-black hair, beautiful, expressive eyes, and a figure to kill for, she attracted, without even realising, boys in herds. She was the hottest, sexiest and the most gorgeous girl I ever knew . a perfect dream girl for a tall(5’11’’) medium dark guy like me…

Well… well… how many of us are lucky to get our first crush as our girlfriend??? Surely I was lucky enough for this perfect relationship or a lucky bastard as my di says.

See. When we talk about a perfect relationship, in a very conventional way, what comes to our mind? That couple that never fought? That guy who was always by her side? That girl who never nagged? They were so happy together… perfectly compatible! Right?

Well, I say: BLAH. It’s all bullshit. Can you imagine living like that? With a person who has minimum demands, is very understanding, is always there to listen, makes you laugh, holds you when you’re low, always fights your battles, blah, blah, blah? I, for one, can never imagine being in a relationship that boring.

Anyway, back to the point now.  I was Smiling stupidly to myself for no reason. Yes, I loved her so much, I shed a few tears looking at certain text messages in which she said she loves me and I laughed over certain crazy ones, memories have their due in everyone’s life.




But the reason, for me missing her today was that she didn’t receive my calls all morning, and didn’t reply to any of my texts either,  so when she finally receive my call, I can shout at her asking if she really loves me…. I could have been in a hospital, following a terrible accident, taking my last ragged breaths, dying… still holding on, just to listen to your voice… one last time. But you don’t care, do you? Huh.

 So, you see what I mean? She’s not  perfect!!! Well she is THE PERFECT. Yes, I want her to be there for me in times when emotionally upset, but not all the time! I want to be cared for too, yes. And in my heart, I know she loves me, care for me and will always do so. But that does not mean she has to be all impeccable and boring.

But the question is: Do I mind? NO!!! I like her being this way! How many of us can have a cat-dog fight and still love each other so dearly not giving up each other?????

P.S.  this one is for you my angel!!! I LOVE U ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment