Friday 30 December 2011

~...Only You...~

The following poem is from my personal folders. This one was written on the 25th of november, 2011, at midnight in ten minutes’ time, right before I went to sleep. I personally find poetry very lame. But still, I hope you don’t find this one exceptionally so. Even it is, just be sweet and bear with me silently! And if you like it, well, do let me know. PUBLICLY!


You are the reason that I live,
Keeping you happy is my single biggest motive.
You make me laugh, you make me cry,
You are the person to whom I never lie.



Life is beautiful when you are around,
And miserable when you are not around.

You are the one, who provides me stability,
Bearing my moods, even my cruelty.
Those soft hands, that faint smile,
Everything beautiful about you,
Making you guilty of a crime.

The crime of stealing my heart.
I can’t express how deeply I am in love with you

But when I say
I LOVE YOU



I mean every single syllable.
I wrote this for not that I miss you,

But because I am never able to forget you.
Thank you for making life such a memorable experience,

Thank you for making me a part of your brilliance.

Thank you for loving me when I needed it.

Thank you for scolding me when I needed to be.

Thank you for consoling me when I needed to be.

Thank you for everything.

You are my love, You are my life.

I’ll love you through every strife.!!!



p.s-To my “quiet angel”J

No comments:

Post a Comment