Monday 5 March 2012

best friends are not forever..


"Frustration leads to pouring heart out onto piece of paper. Conclusion... feeling exactly the same, if not worse."



Everyone has best friend , That one friend you loved the most, that one friend you shared your most dirty secrets and fantasies with, that one friend who ripped you apart like a heartless butcher, that one friend will always matter the most.



I clicked on the'New Post' button as soon as I logged in today thinking I'd just write about it and get it over with. But here I am, staring at the blank screen from the past 3 minutes wondering why do I even want to write about her. She broke me, she made me cry my eyes out, reached heights of misunderstanding me and still, there is that little corner of my heart that wishes her the best of all worlds.

She was my best friend for as long as I remember. I had more in common with her than I had with myself. People used to call us the alpha-beta couple.(why??? Will let u know some other day) And we always took pride in it's lameness :D, because we thought they both can't exist without each other. Well, apparently they can. I've spent the most beautiful days with her. Technically, she was my better half. We've played, yes played, laughed, cried....  I promised her that I'd be that crazy uncle who'll spoil her kids. We literally took an oath that we'd tell each other everything about our first nights. No, that isn't cheesy, that was two little 17 years old laughing and promising to be bffs forever.





Laughing like maniacs over something as petite as a tongue slip was routine. I haven't laughed like that since the day we've stopped talking. I miss that. I want my stomach to hurt when I laugh. It just doesn't happen now. I wish we'd never played the 'You've changed, a lot' game. We both lost. Each other. I don't miss her, I don't want her back, but my mind and heart refuse to shut down her memories. We've broken up hundreds of times, called each other names, but it never got this nasty. It has almost been months since I've seen her now.

She left a void. I have many beautiful people in my life right now. Everything is stable and lovely. But the void still exists. They love me, I love them. They care. I care. It still doesn't feel the same. I know it never will. This void has crept beneath my skin. Looks like you're only allotted a certain amount of tears per person and I've used up mine. Her absence doesn't make my eyes moist now. It feels like autumn. Dry autumn.

P.S: I think of her. Every single time. Secret: I've noticed that my heart drops a lot recently.
        I love you M, I always do, even while I hate you.

4 comments:

  1. some ppl are better than sweet memories than being lost in bitter argument.. and true friends always find each other back.. and pick up from rite wer they had left :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess meenz ur absolutely right

      Delete
    2. LIFE IS MORE THAN LOVE STORIES, LOVE BREAK UPS AND MANY MORE SAD ENDINGS, ITS JUST THAT IT TAKES SOME TIME TO FORGET EVERYTHING. AND JUST START A NEW MORNING WITH A BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE. AND I THINK YOU STILL REALIZE THAT YOUR FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU TO STAND BEHALF YOU... SO TAKE A CHILL PILL AND START PLANING FOR A NEW HAPPY MORNING RATHER THAN GETTING DEPRESSED IN PAST:).......

      Delete
  2. Gone through..or goin through the same phase! started writing cuz of her!
    well written buddy!

    ReplyDelete