Wednesday 21 March 2012

Moments Of Love


Why oh Why, Do I feel this way?
When I'm with you I feel so alive
Why oh Why, will I hide away
I can't help it
I'm FALLING IN LOVE with you...

The words "I love you" how many times do you say it in a day? When you  are busy on work, job deadlines and friends meetings sometimes a quick "I love you”" can always change anything at the end of the day.



However, sometimes there are persons who are shy and cannot say, “I love you” to their loved one personally. As one saying goes, "There's evidence behind it -- actions really do speak louder than words. If you cannot easily spill out romantic words to your partner these are simple strategies that will send your message loud and clear:

I'll be loving you forever
Deep inside my heart you'll leave me never
Even if you took my heart
And tore it apart
I would love you still forever...



"The best way of expressing love is by knowing what your love one needs and doing it,” This shows that you listen and that his/her well-being and happiness is important to you. Don’t wait any longer for your love to say I need this every time they will feel a lack of attention and if not fulfilled it will surely lead to despair. The key is to pay attention. A thoughtful gesture from someone you love is always appreciated no matter how small or simple it is.




it's not the flowers, wrapped in fancy paper
it's not the ring, we wear around our finger
There's nothing in all the world i need
when i have you here beside me,
here beside me...
An unexpected gift or note saying, “You are special or Thank you” on a card. "It shows that you think and care for her and feel connected to him even when you're not together." Simple thoughts can brighten up someone’s day always. No matter how tiring the day is if someone feels care and concern it will definitely make someone’s day brighter.




Take my hand
We'll walk awhile,
we'll talk awhile
Feel my love
Always there beside you...

A research says, "Looking into each other's eyes signals you are deeply connected”. Most busy lovers, however, manage only quick glances.  Take advantage of opportunities for eye contact that last longer than a few seconds will do. If you have a dinner date, lock eyes during your conversation. Face each other as you chat in bed before falling asleep. Even when surrounded by others seek out your partner's eyes and make a quick connection.




watching as you softly sleep
what i'd give if i could keep
just this moment
if only time stood still but the colors fade away
and the years will make us grey
but baby in my eyes
you'll still be beautiful...

 Even a simple call over the phone or a text message of showing your concern and care for that person would do. Just making someone feel that he or she is loved can be expressed in many simple ways. Even just holding your partners hands while walking, throwing a big hug and looking into her eyes or just a simple smile with a pat saying “Thank you for being a part of my life”,or a simple kiss is the real score  that bonds lovers together.




all i want is to hold you forever
all i need is you more every day
you saved my heart
from being broken apart
you gave your love away
and i'm thankful every day
for the gift...

Romantic gestures are not only for women every human needs it and that includes men. It does not matter if you are expressive through words or actions. The best thing is making everything to at least let your love be felt that he or she is extra special in your life.” It does not matter how simple it is if it comes from the heart with love.”


P.S: loving someone is blissful and if there's some who loves you, you are blessed... never let him/her go away from your life

2 comments:

  1. aww!! that was so romantic.. and true!! ppl have actually forgotten what to give time to each other in fast paced-life... me loved it!

    ReplyDelete